Tuesday, July 8, 2008

First Entry

How unfortunate can I get? Not only did I get amazingly crappy projects for Hippy Geeky, now I have to blog the progress and results? OMG! For a professional layout design and posts, please increase my pay, boss.

Anyhow, Babes Month started on 7th July 2008 and Hunks Month started on 8th July 2008. Let's get busy! Lots of lucky draws and tons of activities! Hippy Geeky always treats our viewers well, :P

For those who have been catching our episodes, I am being dragged into a competition. The contender is the winner of Hippy Geeky Host Wannabe. Let's get into the bolts and nuts of the competition for the benefit of those who missed that fateful episode.

The task, to juggle 15 girlfriends for 1 month.

If he wins, he gets to be one of the host.

Now now, shall I be an angel or devil? :D

Anyhow, just to update our beloved viewers, we will be exploring the sex life of Singaporeans. ONS? Gay? Les? Trans? Whatever you name it, we have it!

Update yourself with this blog as supplementary materials will be posted here due to limitations in airtime, :(

See ya!

Cheers,
Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: