Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blogging @ anywhere!

Wee! No more being stuck on a PC, no more keyboard n mouse! The age of mobile blogging is here!

This entry was done entirely on my mobile phone while i was enjoying my comfy bed, hehe.

Shrucks, just realise there's no spellcheck in the phone.

I know wad u r tinking, u must be expecting tons of sms shorthands and a contineous block of text. Not gonna happen, laughing out loud!

Gee, I fallen ill today. Hmm, truthfully speaking, it should be 4 days ago. Yesterday was severe enough to warrent a visit to the doc.

Spinning head is a horrible experience. I m having it even now. Gee, spinning texts!

April is so sweet! She brought me porridge aka congee. It was a thrilling roller coaster ride for my taste buds. Haha. I must steal the secret recipe from her.

Better get my rest now. Nite!


Cheers

Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: