Monday, August 18, 2008

Saturday nite fever

Saturday waas a bad day! Haha, is it or is it not?

Watched Wall-E. How cute, funny and touching! If only I can find pure, true, innocent love, hais. Anyhow, ...

As planned, went to club on that faithful night. As I reached rather early, I club-hopped for a while. I was at Movida, St. James Power Station, where I stood at one single location for a rather long time, 20 minutes, I supposed. Shortly after selecting a nice spot, a waitress approached asking if I need a drink. I nicely declined. After a while, thrist began to start its colonisation of my throat. Out of desperation, I called for her to get me a mug of Heineken as she's near me. I realised she's standing near me for quite a while. Probably of the small venue size, I suppose. Anyhow, enjoyed my Heineken while standing, :D Shortly after my drink, she asked me if I wanted some snacks. Haha, what a cute, nice waitress! Good service I must say, keep it up if you are reading this, :)

Proceeded to my hideout after that, met one of the vodka gal I saw last week at the entrance. As always, she recognised me first. Haha, I must say, I am surprised she recognised me. Clubs are usually pretty dark, not that easy to recognise someone. Haha, I must be as ugly in lited areas as in dark areas!

After dancing around for a while, I chatted with that gal. We were talking about her excellent memory when she enlightened me on something which I have been wondering for a long while. There's quite a few times I have to boycott clubs because all the service crews and vodka gals recognises me. There's once when I was invited up the stage by a dancer, haha! Declined as always, :D Anyhow, I wonder how do they all recognise me. The reason: The way I dance was memorable. <- That made me nearly faint! Haha!

Anyhow, I love to dance the way I dance. Hey, what can you expect? A guy dancing a gal's dance moves? I am trained by a gal for goodness sake! Anyhow, a viewer who went Ministry of Sound once recognised me by my dancing too.

As always, I tried out my new dance moves on the dance floor. After doing that for a while, the crowd around me applaued and cheered. OMG! WTH! I noticed a group of gals discussing about my dancing apparently. WTH they think they are doing! Hate that man! Anyhow, gonna do my new moves on the screen, :D

Late in the session,  a gal grabbed my hand and tried dancing around me. I gave her a cold stare, as always, haha. If you wanted to dance with me, you could have asked? Or you could stand there frozen, I will use you as a dance pole. Haha!

Anyhow, that's all for now, nite!

Cheers

Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: