Wednesday, September 17, 2008

We r back! Again!

Sorry dude, I MIA due to my busy schedule and from my efforts trying to upgrade from the classic template to the new layout template.

We are back with more stuff, more action, more excitement, more fun, more laughter and more you!

I wanted to go clubbing on Friday. Unfortunately, I was badly disabled by a diarrhea session. Hais.

I managed to get my butt down to the dance floor the following day. Dancing madly, as usual, suddenly,  a gal who was laughing at me all along, tapped at me while I was resting, trying to catch the rhythm back. I am getting old, I think, haha. At the moment she tapped me, I was like "WTH! What are you trying to do? Can't a guy stop dancing for a while? I am not your entertainer. Get your guy to entertain you! Get off me! Get a life!"

Need a change of topic, I am fuming while I am talking about this incident.

Anyhow, Sex Party is coming soon! Weee!

More news: I am going to club and dance with 30 babes real soon! Catch me @ the club, =D

I am still looking for a GF, unbelievable? Ya, it is, =D

I am also looking for clubbing gals to hang out with. For 2 reasons, I always have some difficulties in getting guys to club, so I need gals to motivate them. Second reason, I need tons of dance teachers! =D

I need dance teachers! Haha.

If you club, drop me a line to contact you! =P

Check back again for more exciting stuff later on! I assure you that you would not regret it, =D


Cheers

Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: