Friday, October 10, 2008

I m a girl!

Gee, finally, the project to make me female has stepped into another hallmark.

Last friday, I went to have a first glimpse of the customised boobs. The girls, being busybodies as always, forced me to let them tag along.

Upon reaching the secret location, I proceeded to try on the boobs. Amazing feel, I must say. The fit was exact, the comfort is amazing and it doesn't feel real heavy. Of course, this pair is a custom made boobs that's costing few thousands of bucks!

The gals, as always, snatched my boobs away from me! OMG! They were so curel! Never even let me spend time with my new boobs, I have no time to know my boobs. I will have to wear a stranger boobs in future, sob, =(

Anyhow, they said the boobs feel natural. They played with the boobs for like half an hour. WTH! Can't they play with their owns? Why play with mine?!?!?!


Proceeded to training after the boobs test-wear. The gals decided to give me shopping training for that day. I really admire how gals can shop for hours without any rest or complaint. I believed I tried for 2 hours and my legs were so tired out till I am wriggling while walking!

I have to clarify after someone told me 2 hours worth of shopping is not adequate. She recommended 5 hours. OMG! We were not really shopping, we were like brisk walking around the whole mall numerous times! Fine, it's more like semi-jogging.

According to the gals, my next lesson will be making up! OMG! Sheesh!

Catch all the details on today's episode of Hippy Geeky!


Cheers

Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: