Thursday, December 4, 2008

A love story - Paradise Lost -- Chapter 2 - The End - Part 2

Just before I went out of my house, I went to grab my medication. I feel safer with them around knowing that I can depend on them for some comfort anytime. Why am I bringing more than enough pills for a whole day? I have no answer to this.

An old lady requested for my assistance to press the bus stopping bell. I helped her and smiled at her. I felt my heart aching when I smiled at her. I also have no answer to this.

While I was in deep thoughts in the train, I suddenly realise there's a monk standing next to me. I would like to borrow a phrase from Mr Razzle Dazzle: coincidence? I don't know what that means. Was the invisible man up in the sky trying to hint me? I totally have no clue.

I suddenly realise the place I am going to right now was the place I accompanied her to her facial session. Another coincidence? I still don't know what that means.

0 thoughts: