Wednesday, July 16, 2008

ARGH! GIRLS!

Sorry for the long long wait dudes! This few days was totally horrible! It's HELL!

Guys, dun be jealous of me! There's nothing to be jealous about!

All hell started to creep in slowly on me with a SMS in the wee hours. Man, the ring tone is so groovy. I am falling in love with my phone!

Anyhow, back to topic, they always say it's always sunny before the storm. How true!

If you notice, this post is heavily fragmented. This is due to me falling in love with my 'Enter' key. Awwww, I love you, Enter key, :D

Anyhow, back to topic again, inside this message is "Should you choose to accept this mission, please proceed to the usual meeting point at 6 to pick up the 15 girls allocated for you. This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds". Wow, I thought to myself, I am in HEAVEN! Dating 15 girls at once, not all guys have the chance to do that, :D Amazingly, after 5 seconds, the phone DID NOT explode, the back light went out instead. How disappointing! No new phone!

I love 'Anyhow'! Love u 'anyhow', muacks.

Anyhow, back to topic again and again, went to the secret meeting point at 6, and to my astonishment, 15 babes were there! OMG! Any guy would have fainted by the awesome sight! Unfortunately, I am 50% guy, 50% gal. Hence, I semi-fainted, :P

Chatted with them for a while, all 15 of them are just so friendly! In amidst of the babes, a shy, demure lady caught my attention. Long, silky hair with bright, sparkling eyes that says "OMFG, you are staring at an angel!". Unfortunately, the camera crew did not bring in smoke generator and excess studio lights, so there's no angel descending from heaven effect for that shot. How disappointing!

She caught my eyes. Will she be able to catch my heart? Hmmm

Unfortunately, she didn't.

And to everyone's shock and awe, I invited her to my house!
Note: My house here refers to the apartment provided by the production crew.

And after 15.4 seconds, yes, I calculated the timing from the footage, she agreed. WOW! I was expecting a big fat, NO! Well well.

Managed to rush the both of us to the house. The moment I enter the house, a sudden rush of tiredness hit me. Went straight for the bed and dozed off.

I woke up and to my amazement, the house was totally cleaned up! Gee, how nice of her. I pleasantly thought to myself: "I have a new maid" :P

Took her out for dinner cum supper, gee, was famished! During the 'dinesup' (dinner cum supper), I discovered she's a single and have never dated anyone her whole life! Wow! PS: Guys, quickly grab her! She's too good a catch!

To conclude my day, I sent her home. She gave me a goodbye kiss, .... Seems like she didn't know I charge $5000 for a kiss. April, I know you are reading this. You owe me $5000 now, :D

Received the challenge the very next day, I am supposed to prepare and conduct individual candlelight dinner for 15 ladies and I have only 4 hours. WTH!?!?!?! How come Madonna have 4 minutes to save the world and I have only 4 hours to have 15 candlelight dinners? How unfair!!!

Well, no time to complain! Time to start planning! Stay tuned to find out how I tried surviving while trying to complete the challenge!

Cheers

Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: