Saturday, July 19, 2008

Life with 15 babes (Day 1)

Life with 15 babes sux!

Went back to the apartment to have a nice bath. I have a strange affinity with the bathroom of the apartment. Maybe I am falling in love with the bath tub, hmmm.

Upon entering the apartment, I was greeted with a trash-style welcome. Girls can get real messy in a pack. Proceeded into my room and noticed something is amiss about my bed. Armed with CSI brain and senses, I carefully did an autopsy for my bed. Noticed a bunch of hair belonging to different people. Hmmm, must be the girls, I figured.

Managed to pull one of the girls and throw her into the toilet. Yes, toilet is an amazing tool for interrogation, :D Managed to unearth the truth in just under 2 minutes. They were having a party on my bed last night! WTH! 15 beds out there and u dudes picked mine?!?!?!

Without uttering a single word, I left Yvonne in the toilet and headed to the store to pick up my tools. Time for a clean up!

With a flip of a remote, the stereo came alive. Without any delay, I proceeded to fight off all trash!

Had a great time vacuuming the bed. I actually used the vacuum tube as a dance pole, gee, what was I doing?! I noticed some of the girls stared at me in disbelief while I was vacuuming. Well, for those who clubbed with me, you guys would know girls always stare and laugh at me when I dance. GOD knows why. GOD, please sms or email me the answer, thanks, :)

April, my new maid, appeared from nowhere with a broom. Well well, time to party! The rest of the girls excitedly joined in the fun. Who says house work is boring? Take that back! Catch me and the babes played in our house work on the very next episode of Hippy Geeky: Life with 15 babes Special 1. A full 4 hour special! :D

That's all, I gonna head out for my breakfast, cheers!

Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: