Sunday, July 27, 2008

ONS

Wow, haha finally, a topic that is favoured by males, :D

Went out with the freaky 15 babes last nite, erk! haha. They r horrible friends! Pushed me to other gals! WTH! Anyhow, the mission for last nite was to get an ONS aka one nite stand. Hmmm

Managed to hook 1 nice lady, thanks to the idiotic babes, haha. She's quite innocent n adorable! Haha. OMG, I m a big bad wolf while she's a little doodle sheep, sheesh!

Thanks to the filming crew, I didnt needa do anything at all! Room has been provided for, comes wif free champagne and food, :D yum yum! She's like so shy! haha, gosh!

Entered the room, she was blushing all the way! OMG, haha, makes me wanna get out of there, haha. Anyhow, managed to coax her to relax. Chilled out wif her in the room for a while before we proceed to attack the food, :D Nautrally, I was the one hu rushed for the food, :P

Chatted wif her for a long long time... She's quite chatty even when she's shy, haha. Amazing!

Transcript of our conversation:

Me: "Can you repeat your name, I kinda forgotten that"

Her: "***********"

Me: "Cool, is this the first time you are doing this?"

Her: "Yes?"

Me: "Oh my! Mind me asking, are you a virgin?"

Her: "Erm, ya..."

Me: *Faints*

Me: "Oh my, why are you doing this then?"

Her: "Erm, cos I kinda like you?"

Me: *Faints again!*

Me: "Okkies, so you mean you dont mind giving your first to the guy you like?"

Her: "Erm, I dunno?"

Me: "Haha"

And the conversation continues....

Finally, after much persuasion, I finally managed to get her to join us! Haha, 15 babes have an addition! :D

For those who are wondering, she didnt have a single drop of alcohol, ... I drank everyting, hehehe. BURPS! :P

Unfortunately for me, the editor decides this to be a failure as his intention is for me to find gals hu frequently ONS. Sheesh! Crap!

Anyhow, you can catch the full uncensored, uncut footage on the upcoming episodes of Hippy Geeky, :D

Gtg, in a rush to lala land, :P

Cheers!

Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: