Friday, July 25, 2008

Wee!

Totally forgotten to blog today! Thank you for all the care, concern and love you pple showered on me, totally drenched! Hehe

Anyhow, someone asked if I am going to date anyone of the babes. Dude, I am dating all of them now! Did you even watch the show? Another inquiry: "Have you slept with any of them?" Yes, I have slept with all 15 of them. Fortunately for them, I brought my personal mattress, :P

There you go, more updates coming soon. And yes, I am going to have entries of my life as well, all thanks to the wise words from my boss. Well, I wonder who would be interested in my life, hmmm , haha

I was forced to read popular blogs in order to write a better blog, -_-. Managed to read a few lines off xiaxue and dawn's blogs. Wow, I must say, WTH are those?!?! Screw that, I am not gonna follow that! I believe people visit their blogs because they are visually pleasing. omg! I am at least 15 billion times cuter than them, I dare say! So read my blog! Haha, jkjk, dun read my blog please, I am shy, :P

Cheers

Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: