Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sorry for the delay

Sorry guys, been in a real bad mood these days. Thank you all who are concerned about my well being. Thank you for all the care, love, hugs you all showered upon me. Getting so drenched just by the saliva from you all. Erk, yucks, :P The hugs really works, :) A special thanks to the 15 babes. Can you imagine being hugged by 15 babes? It was tiring! my poor arms, :(

Well, I know I can't be moody all the while. I delayed the shoot, sorry boss! I know I can't appear sad on the screens. I know I have to stand up. I know I have to smile for all of you. I know I have to do all these now. I know I can do them. And finally to let you know, I am doing them right now. :D

Today's shoot pretty's cool. They always say a second's worth on the screen is an hour's worth on the scene. How true! Pretty tiring today. I saw everyone's tired faces. I felt so bad!

Viewers, thank you for your comments and suggestions in the forum and live chats. I have to thank you all for not using the public chat box. It's so clean and neat. It's your effort! :D For the rest, feel free to post on the chat box, it's meant for you guys, wee!

Be back with more craps!

Cheers

Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: