Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Rehersal with the babes

Today, me and the babes were rehearsing for the upcoming shoot. There's a mock up scene of hell's boy. Hmm, I needa be real red! OMG!

Anyhow, done a trail run of the make up, it was real fun though, hehehe.

Anyhow, some pictures of my horrible hand:

Caption: me trying to pirate hell's boy. Watch out for hell's dog! :P

















Caption: close up of hell's dog's cute but devilish smile, :)















Looks so disgusting! Erk! Haha, I must pity the babes, for I chased all of them around, in my attempt to stain their clothing, :P

Gee, lots of feedback and questions to answer! A viewer asked me if I am realli mad. Hmm, the ans? See it yourself! :D

Keep the questions and feedback flowing! That's all for today. Rather tired from the chase, hehe

Cheers!

Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: