Monday, August 18, 2008

GF, GFs, GFss, more and more ses!

This morning I received an SMS from my boss. I have to find a babe whose is so babe-ey that everyone will stare and drop their jaws wide open. WTH! Where in the world can I find such a person? That message really made my jaw drop though, hmmm.

Anyhow, the dates with 15 babes are starting soon, OMFG! Whatever, =D

Good news and bad news. The bad news, the position of contract GF has been filled! The good news, we need more GFs! WTH! Boss, you are trying to turn me into a gay by making me detest gals right?!

More news, viewers' special! We gonna grab 50 viewers, yes, viewers, to join us for this very special episode made for you by you, =) Cos it's our 100th episodes! =D

Great news, I am gathering people to join me for a clubbing session! Gathering all males and females! Join now and you may find yourself inside the show? Haha, I shall not reveal the purpose of the clubbing session. Email, SMS or MSN me now if you are interested! Tag me if I did not reply, =P Why am I asking everyone? Reason: We have 100 hits on this blog and 2000 hits on the viewers' edition blog, =D

In other news, there's no news left. Only the olds are left for now. Opps, =P

Cheers

Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: