Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wee! I m back! Hippy Geeky is better, bigger!

Sorry guys, been a while since I last blogged. I've done a personality test, check out the result!
http://www.gagirl.com/quiz/fem-masscore.html?s=%26@&w=0,2,3,6,9,13,21

Had a 1 hour discussion with my boss. Seems like I have to blog about my personal life as well, ohhh, :(

Anyhow, Hippy Geeky's now more fun, more big! Is there such a phrase? :P

Yes! We are twice the fun, twice the size! We upgraded from 15+1 babes to 30+2! 32 babes! Guys, you should be real happy? :P Not me though. More babes = more trouble as always, :(

Now, I have 32 babes and 2 contract GFs in my arsenal. What mischiefs will I be up to? Stay tuned, :P

I have been practising new dance moves recently. Tiring I must say, I must be getting old, geee.

Anyhow, had numerous girls' talks  in my quest to understand gals. And I got approval to post theories on this blog! No more of grabbing a pen and paper to jot stuff down!

A little tired, I shall update tomorrow, :) Nites everyone!

Cheers

Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: