Saturday, August 30, 2008

Girls not = sex

I was chatting with my guy friends. In the end, we ended up talking about girls and then it switched to sex. That's the reason why I don't like to talk with guys. That's the reason why I have few guy friends. That's the reason why all my close friends and my best friend are not guys.

Over the years, I have talked to numerous gals and guys. I have consoled numerous broken hearts. I have counselled numerous relationships.

Guys, life is not just about sex. This applies to gals too, for there's a rising trend of females who are sexually active. Researches shown that the chemical that is released when you are in love, PEA, is much potent and longer lasting than the chemical that is released when you are in climax during a sexual intercourse.

How I wish that I can find my true love. I am just a tiny, lonely man for now. Hey, where's that over-confident crazy guy who keeps smiling like an idiot gone to? You may be asking.

He's still here. He's flooded with the cruelities, harshness and realities of this world. He's trying to find innocence and fairy tales in this dark, wicked world. He's feeling lost, confused, in despair, lonely and moody. He's possibily having PMS. He's looking for hope, strength, courage and support to continue his journey to seek true love. He's leaving a food for thought before he's shrouded in the fog of curelty.

'Love is mysterious.
It can appear to exist though in reality, it does not exist. It can appear not to exist though it exist, in reality.
Love has no form and has no respect for any laws of physics, time and space.
It can be powered by nothing and can power everything. It can render one absolute power and can leave one absolutely powerless. It can destroy and create, and at the same time, can be destroyed and created.
Love leaves its users a surreal experience in which one can feel no love though one's been in love.
If I have to gamble, I will play with love. For the reward can never be quantified.'
- Maddie Ricola

So why wait? Start gambling now! Love, the only game where the odds is a ?

Cheers

Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: