Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Practice, practice, practice...

Gee, this extreme makeover is tough work! Not easy being a gal I must say, hehe. Someone once told me a female is the most complex organism around, how true is that!

Side track a little, someone just asked me about my identity? Haha, didnt u read my blog? It says ask CIA, :P

Back to the track, :D April came earlier to give me tuition. She's such a nice person, :D Spent the whole day trying out different walking styles. Lunch was fun, haha. Amazingly, we threw food at each other, how sinful! Opps, hehe.

After lunch, we tried applying some makeups on each other. Haha, truthfully, I look awful! Seems like I am not borne to be a gal, :P Maybe it's due to the lunch or the late nites, I suddenly knocked out? I do not know wad exactly happened, just knew I felt real tired and it was all darkness after that.

When I woke up, I was lying on her shoulder! OMG! Sheesh, wad happened? Gee, sorry girl, haha. Anyhow, her shoulder is rather comfortable. I always thought only guys' shoulders are comfortable, how wrong I was, :D BTW, thx for loaning ur arm to me, girl, :D

I can say she's a very shy girl, haha. She was blushing all the way! Haha, Girls look so adorable when they blush, dont u agree wif me, guys? :)

I know wad u r tinking! NONONO! I m not falling in love wif her, she's a realli nice friend n pal to have, that's all, :D

Darn! I forgot to ask her to clean up my house! Nvm, haha, there's always a next time, my new maid, ;)

I realise most of the viewers here are rather shy? Guys, I strongly encourage u to leave a tag, leave ur name or alias in the tags, chat in the tags, give me some feedbacks or suggestions? Let's make it interactive okkies? I dun wanna tok alone in here, :D

I am trying to plot the statistics of the visitors here. Would realli be interesting to know the gender of all the viewers, :D Anyhow, fyi, I love to chat wif u guys, so, if u r looking at this, please add me up in MSN and chat wif me live! Duno worry, I am not dead when I m using MSN, :D

Interested in adding me up? This is wad u can do. Just drop me ur addy by clicking on the link below the tagbox. Alternatively, the link can be found in my particulars area. There u go, it's that simple. Y wait? MSN me now! :D

PS: The subscription service is overhauled. Everyting works now! Now, u dun needa keep checking the site! Maddie Ricola is now being delivered to ur feed reader or email account! Weeeee!

Nities, :D

Cheers

Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: