Monday, August 4, 2008

Gays n me

Recently, I was buzzing along the city area. Amaze and behold, there's tons of babes everywhere! Every time when I am looking for babes, they are nowhere in sight. And when I am not looking for them, they swarm around me in numbers larger than the air molecules around! Sheesh!

Anyhow, I once again noticed the partners that the babes are having are no longer hunks, they are of the more visual department deprived. Hmm, this growing trend is getting my interest. "I have to explore more!", I thought to myself.

I went back to discuss with the research team about this re-discovery. After some tedious data-mining and surveys, we noticed there's an upward trend of gays in the streets. Hmm, are all the guys becoming disappointed in gals like I do? Hehe. Good news for those guys whom are not in the hunks category! PS: I m not a gay!

Our research can only show us this much. What is the reason behind this trend? We cracked out heads, numerous peanuts and a few walnuts. No theory seem to emerge. Suddenly, without any warning, I shouted "We need gays!". With shocked faces, everyone slowly pointed this fingers at me. OMG! I got sabo-ed (meaning: sabotaged) again!

My new assignment: To hunt down gays and have good chats wif them, ....

Fits my current assignment I guess, haha. I can cross-dress to try to attract the gays. Speaking of baits, I bet u will never get to see such a beautiful bait, :P

Anyhow, I do feel obliged to update you guys with the progress of my current assignment. Seems like this assignment created a stir of interests, :D

Assignment progress update:

April kindly volunteered to be my consultant. She taught me how to speak like a girl today. It was amazingly hilarious. Can you imagine the two of us playing our hair simultaneously? Haha, I was forced to do the sexy lips maneuver! And they way she eats banana, OMG! Kudos to her! I really have to admit that I admire her. She ate the banana in such a seductive way, I was totally speechless throughout the whole demonstration! It would be an uphill task to replicate her seductive moves. I foresee tough times ahead! :(

Tried to squeeze myself into April's dress, apparently her dress hates me! April, please eat more n grow fatter! Haha! Well, looks like it's time to SHOP!! Weee! :D

Despite all the failures, I managed to learn how to sway n wave my hands like a lady. The waitress at the cafe actually dropped a cup while I was swaying my hand! Haha. Anyhow, lucky for her, I paid for the damages, :D Hey girl, you never seen a hot babe drinking coffee? :P

Surprise o' surprise, I was approached by a girl after the incident. Hmm, people nowadays have strange tastes, :P Anyhow, I gave her my usual response, REJECTION. Sorry dear, hehehe, :D I dont do lesbians, :P

Anyhow, gotta get my beauty sleep before the eyebags comes, erk! Gee, did I just spotted a wrinkle? :P


Cheers

Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: