Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thank you all for ur support, from a tired me

Thank you all u supporters for encouraging me during my ups n downs, :D
A thank you too for those anonymous tags, :D
Seriously, I dont know why u guys find this blog interesting when I m trying to make it uninteresting.
Look, there's super short sentences with atrocious english and literally null content.
OMG! How could u even find that interesting?!?! Seriously, visit ur optician please, :D

For those hu tagged that i sux, i know i sux. U seem to be worse than me, mr cowardly, :D

Recently I tried to find jobs for events or bartending, seems like the job market is not as excited as before, hmm.
Any boss looking for me? :P Or even better, are there any sponsers? :P

I do not wish this blog to be popular.
I do not wish to see this blog to be as popular as xiaxue's or dawn's or huever.
If this blog becomes popular, I will private it, :D Weee!

Taggers, please do post your views, comments and wadever u wanna say!
Please feel free to do so! I will try to add them into the entries.
I would love to interact wif u peepx, :D
Oh yes, interact virtually, not physically, yet, hehe, :P
Please, I beg u all! PLEASE!
I m feeling lonely, cold, sad, dark, creepy, errie and everyting bad!
Please, dun leave me in that state.
I m just a poor, pitful, sad, cold n lonely "to be a gal soon" guy, :P

Gee, I m going crazy again! AHAHA, OMG! ARGH!!! RUN GUYS! RUN FOR UR LIVES!!!

Please drop all valuables before u run for ur lives, hehe, :D

Haha, guys, I just added a comment link, feel free to comment on all the entries, hehehe, :D

Cheers

Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: