Sunday, August 3, 2008

Jobs, where are u?

Update: U may have noticed some new additions to the blog. After bugging the tech guys for days, we have came up wif a list of new features that would, hopefully, improve your experience, :) Please do let us know of any features or suggestions that u may have, thx, :D

Finally, a week's worth of job searches is nearing... Very tiring, I must say. Maybe I am getting old? Hehe. Anyhow, managed to find boat crew in a zoo, barback, events coordinator, sales, waiter, server and general labour. Wow, haha, sounds boring rite? Wonder if anyone will ever hire me just to be mad, :P Haha, maybe I should go for boat crew. I tink the visitors will mistaken me as an exhibit instead! Hahaha, wonder if the pay for ah meng is good, hehehehe.

Finally, as usually, I got bored and I decided to have a mini challenge wif April, yup, if you recall, she's the new maid from the 15 babes gang. The challenge is to collect 100 "U sux" in the shortest possible time. Well, u might have guessed, I won with a record of 15 minutes, hehe, :D

Well, more updates coming up... Even though this weekend is a little cold, all thx to Ghost Festival, brrrrrr....

Note: Please do not use the Feed feature on this blog as I lost my username and I entered the wrong email address during the registration. I do not wish for your information to be compromised. Thank you for your cooperation.

0 thoughts: