Monday, August 25, 2008

We r crazy! Just for u, :)

An excerpt  from a new bloggee:
------
Hey ******..to be honest wit ya..just friggin bored awhile ago..got into ur profile..and click on ur blog..and read ur blog..interesting..its so addictive cant stop reading it.. keep blogging..its very entertaining..hahaah.. =) this so random..oh well..Lol..

;) im ******btw..
------

Well, not really an excerpt, I copied and pasted the whole chunk, :P The identity of me and the new bloggee are concealed to protect me and him/her, :)

This is the kind of motivating and touching comments that fuel us to give you more craps, :P This comment really touched my heart, brain and hands, :P Dear new bloggee, you have not just motivated and touched me, you may have just upsized my paycheck too, :P <-- Ahem, boss, please catch the hint, :D
PS to new bloggee: Do not get addicted, I do not wish to see you in rehab, :P

Chinese says "Jia You", in crude translation, add oil. As you know, oil prices are still staggering high, please add more oil on us! Hehe. If you prefer to send us cheque, please write payee as Red Cross, :D

Yes, my dance moves are getting crazier! And myself, too!

I am disappointed in human recently. I loaned my name to a friend to sign up for a mobile plan. Apparently, she chocked up a ton of bills and now she's defaulting the payment. What a promise she made! Is this how people repay your kindness? Not surprised to come across the saying "It's harder to be an angel than a devil.". Well, unfortunate for me, looks like I have to file a civil suite or pay off the bill myself. Nearing a thousand bucks, it surely make a nice dent on my ATM card. I wonder what to do, hmm...

Anyhow, lesson to be learnt: Never be kind, if you have to be kind, at least prepare a 1000 pages thick legal agreement.

Cheers

Maddie Ricola

0 thoughts: